Craftsman Geared Head Lathe
£3,500.00 inc. VAT
New to our range of lathes, the Craftsman Geared Head features low voltage motor controls and powered cross feed.
Call us today on 01244 531631 to place a 10% deposit to secure yours today.
New stock on the way.
The Craftsman Geared Head Lathe is an outstanding quality machine with high levels of precision, making it ideal for any hobby engineer. Featuring all the benefits of our range of lathes, including carriage mounted spindle control, and t slotted cross slide.
|Swing over bed||305mm|
|Swing over cross-slide||173mm|
|Swing over gap||440mm|
|Width of bed||182mm|
|Toolpost tool size||12mm|
|Tailstock quill travel||100mm|
|Motor power||1.1kw (1.5hp)|
|Dimensions||1780 x 750 x 760mm|
- Gap bed
- Independent feed and lead-screw
- Cuts left and right hand threads
- Ground and hardened bed-ways
- Low voltage motor controls
- Carriage mounted spindle control
- Metric/Imperial dial graduations
- Powered cross-feed
- T slotted cross slide
- 3 and 4 jaw self centring chucks
- Machine stand
- Fixed and travelling steadies
- 4 way tool-post
- 2 x MT3 steel centres
- Thread cutting dial
- Rear splash guard
- 2 axis DRO