Allendale DRO Kits
£482.99 inc. VAT
Our DRO kits are designed to fit onto Chester machines, making them the ideal addition to your model engineering lathe.
With CNC machined brackets, bolts and fittings included. Easy to install with guide included.
- 2 axis DRO kit designed to fit onto the Champion 16V Chester Machine Tools hobby milling machine with 500mm x 140mm table
- High quality CNC machined encoder brackets with all the required bolts and fixings supplied
- High precision 5 micron resolution magnetic encoders on both the longitudinal and cross travel (higher resolution upgrades are available, please contact us)
- A robust non contact system with the encoder being fully sealed to IP67 and flexible armoured cable
- Supplied with the M-DRO MDC700 2 axis mill console offering a high performance console with dedicated milling and drilling functions
- Functions include; mm/inch, PCD, line of holes, 200 SDM zero memory, arc contouring and incline milling
- The console features a sturdy die cast metal housing, which offers a very solid feel compared to plastic cased models
- User friendly front panel layout with dedicated zero key for each axis and clearly identifiable function keys
- UK written user manual and full colour, step by step install guides
- 2 year warranty and full technical support by our team of engineers
- With minimal modification this kit would also fit the Warco WM14 Milling Machine
Machine not included. DRO kit only. The M-DRO 2 axis DRO kit custom designed to fit onto the Chester Machine Tools machine. A specific kit with CNC machined brackets and step by step, full colour install guide to assist with the installation
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.